Sunday, October 26, 2008

My 7th question

Hi, everybody.

Congrat! We almost finished the 1st session successfully. I'm very satisfied with this program. The three regular classes have been very helpful (Writing was a torture to me, but Reggie said, "Writing can be frustrating, even for professional. That is why finding and developing a process is so vital to create good writing" and I deeply agree with him.) and some culture classes were also enjoyable.
What is the best thing you got from the first session?

5 comments:

kelly said...

i'm happy with this program, too. when i came here first, i was depressed by my brilliant fluent classmates^^ but now i am happy... they cheered me up and gave good tips for ennglish. i am learning from them.
for me, the best thing from 1st session is finishing the first essay... it seemed to be impossible but anyway i made it..
as you know, i reworte it from the scrath... it was not easy but i was excited when i finished ^^

Nicole said...

HI April,
I'm so glad that you got a lot out of the first session and that the blogs helped you get to know your classmates. Good luck in the second session.

chrisphk said...

Hi~ April~~
I like your action in the first part of our skit.
I got many things from the first session. First of all, I met my sincere and helpful classmates. I'm very lucky to be in class 5~~. I've got a lot of stress but through that I've learned that "Don't compare and Do my best"

Maria said...

I'm also happy to be here and to be with you all of my classmates makes it more happier. Meeting good people is one of the hardest things in the world, but I got to know EIGHT good peoeple. That is a blessing for me. Besides I could have a chance to learn from the best teachers I've ever met. I've really learned a lot from them.

jacob said...

Hi, April,

I've learned a lot from you.
Thank you for your helping.
At first, I felt that I was a slow and poor student. My confidence disappeared, and I was so tired of being here. But it's OKay now.
Every course was great for me.
i like every classes though some classes made me frustrated. cultures classes were great, too.
My club activities were very helpful, too.