Saturday, October 4, 2008

My 5th question-

Hi my classmates!
How are you spending your weekend? I didn't go to Andong. As you saw, I had a blister and it's getting worse. So, we chose easier spot to visit. Do you know 'Heiri artists village' in Paju? We've been there on Friday. I didn't start my essay outline yet. Oh, my. I don't want to start.

My 5th question is this. Have you have any embarrassing or disappointing moment recently?
As I said, when I first listened to Walter's feedback, I thought it was my voice. I never thought my pronunciation is fantastic as he mentioned, but the voice was really similar. So I opend my own sound file and compared with my roommate. She also said it was me, with 100% sure. I was on cloud nine! But anyway, it was hard to believe so I asked Walter on Thursday and got negative answer. How disappointing! Anyway, this happening gave me an idea for my question. Is it too hard? Don't be serious and just think about some funnny situations you've been.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi April,
Don't be too disappointed with Walters' response. Sometimes teachers have to 'push' to get the best effort.
As for an embarrassing moment, I have them all the time. Recently, I was at the store asking for an item and I completely forgot the Korean word...the clerk laughed at me but eventually I worked it out.

Maria said...

Hello April ^^

I hope you will feel better tomorrow because we are going to the field trip and we have to have fun there.
I don't remember the recent embarrassing moment, but I have one when I was in elemantary school. I was elected for a class captain in the fourth grade. You know, there were always a class meeting on the first class every Monday and the class captain was in charge of it. Because it was my first time to do it, I was so nervous that I completely forgot the lines of the plege for the national flag. Everybody, even my homeroom teacher, laughed at me and I got so embarrassed that I would never forget the moment.

kelly said...

Hello
April, one of my mentors.
I'd like to say "i feel embarrassed whenever i was trying to explain something but i couldn't do well in english."
BUT you may be tired of my fret and unconfidence.. so i chose another one.

i felt embarrassed and happy at the same time when i blew wind. becuase my son heard it and tried to imitate its sound...how sweet he was! but my husband was next to him... as you know, i am a woman...^^;

anyway what am i doing now?? it's on blog... maybe two male teacher can read it...
it's another embarrassing moment..

chrisphk said...

Hi~April~~
I like your voice~ I think your voice is better~^^
Last weekend I met my friend and we went to Coffee Bean to enjoy "coffee'
When I went to the counter for ordering some coffee, I didn't see any stairs so I just stepped. I almost fell down and I shouted "Ah~~!!". So everyone in the shop saw me. I always do things like this~I want to be more feminine~~

Tranio said...

Hi. April.

I used to go to school by bus when I was a high school. Because I lived in the country, there were a few buses to go to Cheongju.
One day, I ran to take a bus. I almost took a bus, but it left.
Many people in the bus looked at me.
I was abashed and embarrassed.
It was my bad memory.

Bye.

Kind Custie said...

Hi, April..
I don't remeber the recent experience of being embarrassed.
But I remember one that happened a few years ago.
As you know, I like baseball. So I often go to the ballpark. It was maybe 2 years ago. At that time, there was a batter named Jacob Cruz and a pitcher named Cedric Bowers in our team. One day, after the game I saw players come out and take a rest. Among them I saw Cruz, so I went to him and said, "Next time, home run, please." But he didn't answer and looked at me strangely. I don't understand him. But later I found that he was not Cruz, but Cedric. I said to the pitcher, "Home run, please."
How embarrassing it was!!!!
어찌나 당황스럽던지... 세드릭이 '투수한테 홈런 맞으라는 건가..'라고 생각했을수도...T.T