Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My 4th question

Hi, my lovely classmates!
I just found out my upper lip was swollen.. I feel very tired these days, but I don't know why.
My 4th question is very simple. What is your special plan for this weekend? We have National Foundation Day, so it will be a long weekend. Do you have anything special for this weekend? I'm thinking a family trip to An-dong Hawhe Village. What about you?

9 comments:

Kind Custie said...

Hi, April~~~
I was very surprised at your question. Do you know why? I've just posted my question on my blog. And then I visited yours. But oh, my god~~
Your question is the same question as mine. So I ran to my blog and changed my question. 휴~~~~~

Anyway....
Maybe on Friday I will take a rest at home or visit my parents.
On Saturday, I will have a meeting with my single friends in thirties and then I will go to the ballpark to see the last game of Hanhwa Eagles this season.
On Sunday, I will try to go to church - nowadays I don't go to church, but I always think that I have to.
And one of the three days, I will invite one friend of mine to my house and watch a movie 'phenomenon' together because she said that she wanted to see that movie.

I wish you a wonderful trip. ^^

Tranio said...

Hi. April.
Today, you look a little tired.
Maybe you have a cold.
I hope you will get better.

I will visit my mother-in-law, and join my middle alumni sports festival. I am a player of jump-roping and a tug of war.

Bye.

kelly said...

hi, april... i hope you feel better... after the class meeting and especially eating out, i feel better... ^^

may i will have some rest on friday
and maybe i'll go to amusement park near kwacheon, Seoul land ..
because the weather is so good for outdoor activity.. after this week it'll get colder for my son..

but maing things is taking a rest..
because my hubby has just finished his project in company..so he is also very tired now^^

Maria said...

Hey~ April.
I also feel tired these days and I don't know why..maybe because of the weather change?
I don't have any special plan for this weekend. My mother asked me to give her a ride to cheonju to visit her sister, my aunts. So I might visit my aunt's house. And I have several things to buy like costetics, so I will go shopping.
I hope you will have a wonderful trip with your family and you will feel better next week. ^^

Iris(Jeong AeRi) said...

Oh, April.
I also have my upper lips swollen. Goodness! I might feel tired. But I didn't lose my appitite at all. ㅡㅡ; Anyway, I don't have special plan. Thesedays I am thinking about only english, so I wanna study English and do homework. And with this swollen upper lip I can't go anywhere. ha ha ha...

soon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
soon said...

Good question, I think!
On Friday I'll take a rest.
I'll get up late as possible as I can and think about our menu and cook with my husband.

On Saturday, in the morning, I go to Galleria department with my husband also and take a cooking lesson together. After that, I should take a TEPS. I wish I could get much higher score than before. In the evening, I'll go Jeon-ju and look around 대학가요제 which will be held in Jeon-buk university and have 육회비빔밥.^^

On Sunday, I'll visit my in-laws house and get some food. In the evening, I'm going to see a musical- Oh! while you are sleeping. I'm quite busy to play.

chrisphk said...

Hey~April~
I have two special appointments!
I'll meet my ex-coteacher in Cheonan on Friday. I think she is my mentoo as well as my friend! We haven't met for 4 monthes so I have a lot of things that I want to talk with her about. On Saturday I'm going to the ball park with Custie to watch the last game and I can meet Custie's good friends and have a good time with them~
On Sunday I'll go to church and meet my older sister's family. We go to the same church so every week I meet them. I like playing and spending time with my nieces.

jacob said...

Hello, April.
You makes me feel comfortable. Thank you. I have waited the this weekend so much. Why? I was hard like you. I couldn't sleep well at night. I don't know why. Anyway, I'd like to visit my parents who live in Muan. They are so old, and my mom is sick in bed. And my dad believe in God recently, so he needs my help. Enjoy your weekend. Remember God loves you so much, and He is waiting for your your coming back.