Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my second question

What is your favorite song to sing in the Karaoke?

7 comments:

soon said...

Hi, April.
I really respect your multiplicity.(it that right?^^;) I mean that you're having a lot of things done.
Anyway, the song I usually sing is Korean songs of course sung by An XX. I forgot the name. Sorry.

Maria said...

Hi, April ^^
It's been a long time since I went to Noraebang. My friends don't like to sing there. -_-; Anyway, whenever I went there, I loved to sing cheerful songs such as DJ DOC's or some old fashioned korean song- I don't know how to say this in English (트로트^^;).
Let's go to the Noraebang all together sometime soon. ^^

jacob said...

Hi, April
Your name is so sick(=cool).
I'v just found your blog....
I tried to leave my message several times, however, your blog hates me. So I turned back....
At last I can see your cool face here again. My favorite Noraebang song is "the empty sky(허공)"-조용필's song. Do you know the song?
When we get a chance to go to noraebang, I will sing the song for you.

Tranio said...

Hi, April.
I like sining in a karaoke.
Whenever I go there, I sing 천생연분(a godd match) sung by SOLID.
I'd like you to listen to your song some day. OK? ^^

Kind Custie said...

Hi..Aprial..
In fact, I don't like singing in Karaoke because I'm not a good singer.. Sometimes when I go to Karaoke with my co-workers, I just sing less than one song, at that time, I choose "내가 선택한 길" sung by 손성훈..

By the way, I was very impressed by your answer to my first question - you said you would donate some money for the blind people. I feel a little ashamed at my own question.^^

chrisphk said...

hollo~~, April~
I'm Christine~~
Whenever I go to Noraebang,
I like to sing songs but I'm not good.
I usually sing "ObPpa" by Wax
when I go to Noraebang with coteachers.
You know~ this song makes the mood hot!!
But when I go there with my friends or my family,
I sing balad songs.

Nicole said...

Hi April,
I love your banner picture. Is it your of your kids. It's a fantastic picture.

I'm not a fan of the noribong as the small rooms give me a headache. I do enjoy singing in my car and I'll sing anything. Unfortunately for my passengers, I'm a terrible singer.