Saturday, October 11, 2008

My 6th Question

Hi my lovely classmate!
I left my comment on Tranio's blog just before and I'd like to post it here again.

Everybody is struggling with English. I feel frustrated these days, too. But let's not do that. We have a lo~~~~~~~~~~~~ng way to go to master English. We cannot be a native speaker. If we fret too much, we'll be in despair soon. I have a sort of work in Australia and I visit there every year. Whenever I go there, I realize that personality is much more important than English. Good person can get good chances easily because everybody likes him/her. English is not yourself. That's only a part of you. Don't be too serious. I like you guys. I'm happy with you.

Anyway, I went to a movie on Friday. It was "A Find Day, 멋진 하루" but the English title of that is "My Dear Enemy". The two main characters, 전도연 and 하정우 are wonderful actors and the story line is very delicate, BUT!...... it's not so enjoyable to me. I don't want to recommend you. I should have written my essay.. ㅠㅠ. My question is this; Do you have any favorite actor or actress?

5 comments:

Maria said...

My sister found one of my diairis while tiding out her room. It was from my 25, and really interesting to read, finding out what I was thinking. On the diary are plenty of reviews about movies i watched. At least one movie a week. I was so into the movies at that time. Anyway, my favorite movie star is Leslie Cheung (장국영), who was also my first love. I watched almost all movies he starred, and so sad and cried when I heard he committed suicide.

Tranio said...

Hello, smile lady April.

To be honest, I don't go to the moveis frequently. So I don't know my movie stars. But I would say my favorite movie star is Han Seok Gyu. Even thoush he is not good looking, I like to his performance.

Okay. Have a nice day.

chrisphk said...

Hi~ April~~
I agree with your thinking about English and life~ But sometimes it's not easier to do something that I believe and want to do than to say.
Anyway~ you're so kind and thoughtful. Thank you for the hair pins~
My favorite actor is Johny Depp.
I've liked him since I saw his movie 'Edward Scissorhands'가위손 in my childhood. I can't remember all movies that he took part in but I like "Chally and the Chocolate Factory" and "Pirates of the Carribean" most in his films. I think he's so attractive and kind. He looks like a person who doesn't belong in the real life but has his own fantastic world.

Nicole said...

Hi April,
Fantastic comment and I'm so glad that you wrote it in your blog so that everyone could read it. I completely agree that communication skills are so much more than language ability.

One of my favorite movies these days is an old one. Blade Runner(1982). It examines what it means to be human and stars Harrison Ford.

Kind Custie said...

Hi, April~~
After seeing the movie, Shawshank Redemption, I liked Tim Robinson. So I watched other movies he starred in. But I think Shawshank is the best.