Hi..April.. At first, your nickname "April" is the strongest word that represents you, I think.. And your are very "sociable".. As Maria said, your "smile" is very fantastic... I wrote three words.. Anyway, let's enjoy this training together...^^
"COOL" is the word coming to my mind. You are so cool in every aspect, I think. And I am learning a lot of things from you, so very lucky to have you as my classmate. And always keep your smile....
hi~~ April~~ I'm Christine~ You are "perfect~" You are living happily with your family. you are so kind and outgoing~~ Of course, you know many things (English, teaching, life...) and listen to other people carefully! If I am over 40 years old, I want to be like you~~~ you're PERFECT~!!
Hello! I'm April who enjoys music and life. Thank God! I have lots of wonderful friends, the most handsome husband in the world, and 2 lovely children. Sharing and caring, Challenge and achievement are my favorite words.
6 comments:
Smile! is the first word that comes to my mind when I think of you. ^^ I love that you are one of my classmates. ^^
Hi..April..
At first, your nickname "April" is the strongest word that represents you, I think..
And your are very "sociable"..
As Maria said, your "smile" is very fantastic...
I wrote three words..
Anyway, let's enjoy this training together...^^
Hi April
Actually, bubbly does come to mind when I think of you but the second word might be energetic.
Hi, April.
"Peom"
You look like "POEM" in my eye.
What you say sounds like poem.
I want you to tell us the story like poem.
Hi, April...
"COOL" is the word coming to my mind. You are so cool in every aspect, I think. And I am learning a lot of things from you, so very lucky to have you as my classmate.
And always keep your smile....
hi~~ April~~
I'm Christine~
You are "perfect~"
You are living happily with
your family.
you are so kind and outgoing~~
Of course, you know many things
(English, teaching, life...)
and listen to other people carefully!
If I am over 40 years old,
I want to be like you~~~
you're PERFECT~!!
Post a Comment