I wanted to be a diplomat from I was a middle schooler. And at the same time, I wanted to be an anchorwoman or a newspaperman. Some of my friends are working in MBC or KBS now as a reporter. When I see them from the news clip I envy them sometimes.
I'd like to a diplomat because it looks cool and i can travel abroad very often. also i like to work for a big company to deal with trade .. it can be very exciting of course it is stressful... when i'm working on some documents in school. i'm curious about how it is in company.... because sometimes i enjoy working ^^ don't look at me like an alien...
As I told you in the class, I always wanted to be a teacher. But sometimes after watching a movie such as Hong Kong action films, being a international policer would be more thrilling than being a teacher.
And now if I could change my job, I would like to be a chef in a fancy restaurant. I envy people who can cook well.
If I were not a teacher, I would run a bakery. Sometimes whenever I get a lot of stress, I think that I will work at school just for 10 years and then in 10 years I will run Crown Bakery or Paris Baguette.
Hello! I'm April who enjoys music and life. Thank God! I have lots of wonderful friends, the most handsome husband in the world, and 2 lovely children. Sharing and caring, Challenge and achievement are my favorite words.
5 comments:
Hi. April.
If you were not a teacher, you would be a gambler. You did well in gambling today. ^^
If I were not a teacher, I would be a banker.
Before I became a teacher I worked for a bank.
Bye.
I wanted to be a diplomat from I was a middle schooler. And at the same time, I wanted to be an anchorwoman or a newspaperman. Some of my friends are working in MBC or KBS now as a reporter. When I see them from the news clip I envy them sometimes.
I'd like to a diplomat because it looks cool and i can travel abroad very often.
also i like to work for a big company to deal with trade .. it can be very exciting of course it is stressful...
when i'm working on some documents in school. i'm curious about how it is in company.... because sometimes i enjoy working ^^ don't look at me like an alien...
As I told you in the class, I always wanted to be a teacher. But sometimes after watching a movie such as Hong Kong action films, being a international policer would be more thrilling than being a teacher.
And now if I could change my job, I would like to be a chef in a fancy restaurant. I envy people who can cook well.
Hi, April~~
If I were not a teacher, I would run a bakery. Sometimes whenever I get a lot of stress, I think that I will work at school just for 10 years and then in 10 years I will run Crown Bakery or Paris Baguette.
Post a Comment